roca IT provides a wide range of ‘helping hands’ to allow your business to run more effectively:
- system integration services – Get your people, software and processes working smoothly.. This includes application analysis, design and implementation – Sometimes ‘Off the Shelf’ is not enough. An objective, detailed analysis of how things work and where you are headed is needed to make the right choices. We have the resources to ensure the design, programming and operations of customized applications is made cost effectively.
- network and server systems consulting – Firewalls, Servers, Routers and Switches – these are all items that sit in the background keeping your operations working. We can make them safe and secure.
- auditing of data security, backup and recovery systems – We will perform an independent review of your computer systems and give you a written report. This report shows the strengths and weaknesses that may be present and provides you a road map for future security.
- hardware and software procurement, servicing and consulting – We assist you in deciding what is the best application for the job at hand. We provide right products at the right price. They get installed and setup so they work for your business. And they will get maintained over the life of the product.
- remote connectivity and VPN services – You can work from home, another office or on the road. We get you connected.
- wireless internet connectivity – We can provide an alternative to a typical Shaw or Telus style connection to the internet at an affordable price. And if you like, your existing service can be the backup connection to the internet.
Some of the technologies and services we will manage for you are:
- Install, configure and manage servers, applications, processes and back-ups
- Full service websites and portals
- Hardware & Software installation, upgrading and training users.
- Project management for design and implementation of applications.
- Report development – getting your data in a useable, readable format that helps you move your business forward.
- Implementation of document management system hardware and software.
- effective training and seminars
Some of the software and environments we have worked with include:
- Windows Terminal Server, SMS 2003, Microsoft Exchange 5.5/2003, Active Directory, Veritas Backup Exec, WSUS, Symantec Corporate AV, BlackBerry Enterprise Server 4.x, MS
SQL, MS Office, MS Virtual Server, SharePoint .NET, SQL Reporting Server, IBM Director, SAP
Business One, Crystal Reports, Citrix Client/Server, Web development tools, Graphics suites, CRM suites, Legal software – PC Law, Amicus Attorney, Dept. of Justice applications
- IBM / DELL / HP Server setup & Installations, Sonicwall, Cisco & other firewalls, Managed switches, VOIP installation & configuration
- DOS, Windows 9x / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 (servers & clusters), Windows 7, Novell, Linux
- We also service Windows Vista and Windows ME but proudly say we have never sold a copy of either!
and SCO Unix.